Supreme Krill Oil (2 Bottles)
23% VIP Members Discount Applied for this 2 Bottles of Supreme Krill Oil (60 capsules (500mg)/Bottle) : A source of Omega 3 and astaxanthin
- Krill oil comes from krill - tiny shrimp-like creatures that live in very cold ocean waters.
- Krill oil contains two types of omega-3 fatty acid: eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (with a daily intake of 250mg).
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure (with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA).*
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels (with a daily intake of 2g of DHA and when taken in combination with EPA)
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function (with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA).
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal vision (with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- *Users should not exceed a supplemental daily intake of 5g of EPA and DHA combined.
- Krill oil also contains astaxanthin, as well as phospholipids.
- Astaxanthin is a pigment that belongs to a group of chemicals called carotenoids. It occurs naturally in certain algae and causes the pink/red colour of krill.
- Phospholipids are a type of large group of organic compounds called “lipids” (naturally-occurring molecules). Phospholipids are a major component of all cell membranes.
- Unlike some fish oil capsules, with Antarctic krill oil there is no fishy after-taste!